Friday, July 10, 2009

Week 2 - Blogging: Setting up my own blog and adding my first post.

It wasn't that hard to do this, even though I must have done something wrong the first time I tried to post something. I typed about 5 paragraphs about my home life, family, etc. and then I hit "Publish Post" but no post of that was to be found anywhere. So I am thinking maybe I did not hit the "Save Now" button before I did that (if it keeps autosaving the draft though, wouldn't something be saved somewhere that I could find it???) Anyway, I re-posted the 5 huge paragraphs about my life at home and the kids........come to find out that was not what I was supposed to be posting about on my blog. It was what we thought of each week's lesson.......I guess if nothing else, that made me just learn at least one or two things just from that........to read directions and pay attention! So things seem a little easier for me on how to get around this program every time I log on and spend more time exploring around. It was pretty easy to register my blog as well. I am looking forward to digging into Flickr next week! To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment